Best way to use ant seasonal Mangoes is to make icecream. This recipe has few ingredients which are not normal for few people but they can be bought online. All this recipe needs is a bit of mixing and churning.Check out this recipe
Best way to use ant seasonal Mangoes is to make icecream. This recipe has few ingredients which are not normal for few people but they can be bought online. All this recipe needs is a bit of mixing and churning.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
Cost: INR 150
- Blender /Jar
- Heavy bottom Pan
- Airtight container
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring cup
- 3 # Mango (Pureed)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Lecithin It's an additive sourced naturally from different products. Mostly from soybean. It helps to emulsify. Incorporates air in this case.
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Liquid Glucose/Honey(3 Tbsp) To avoid crystallisation we need to add sugar alternatives. liquid glucose is one of them.
- ½ cup Cold Milk
- Blitz the Mango puree and soy lecithin at high speed.
- Warm up the condensed milk in a heavy-bottomed pan and dissolve the liquid glucose in it.
- Combine both the mixtures and blend at a high speed until it incorporates well.
- Pour the mix into an airtight container, do not over mix it once out of the blender. Freeze it for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours put that frozen mix into the blender jar and blend it with milk at high speed with short brakes (4-5 seconds) until it becomes smooth. (Food processors work better as they have better speed settings.) Freeze this for another 12 hours.
- After 12 hours give it a final blend and store it in an airtight container. At this stage, you can add chopped mango if you like.
Soy Lecithin – https://urbanplatter.in/product/urban-platter-soy-lecithin-powder-e322-200g/ Liquid glucose can be sourced through Amazon.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 204IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1mg